Thank you for returning to Daytona State College!Access to transcripts:
Former Students can access the unofficial transcript, order an official transcript, and review your degree audit by entering your College ID and College PIN in the Alumni Services portlet. You will be authenticated in the system and be able to access your records. If you do not remember the ID or PIN you can request to retrieve/reset them by using the portlets on the right column of the page so that your request can be authenticated. If you attended prior to FalconNet and the establishment of a security question, please try using your 6-digit birth date (mmddyy) as your College PIN.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.If you are still not able to access your College ID number or reset your College PIN using the tools above, please follow this link
for the procedure to get your PIN reset. If you need your College ID
number as well, please indicate this on the Change PIN Request form.
You are able to request an unofficial transcript and degree audit using the FACTS.org link under Quick Links in the left hand menu using SSN and PIN number. You can order an official transcript without being authenticated by using this link
, but as part of that request you will need to fax a signed authorization to release your transcript.Readmission to Daytona State CollegeIf you have previously attended Daytona State and would like to re-enroll after at least a 2 semester break in attendance (Fall/Spring), complete the following requirements:
Download an Admissions Application and Residency Affidavit
- Submit an admission application.
- Submit official, final transcripts from all education institutions attended since last enrollment at Daytona State.
- Complete New Student Orientation online. All returning students pursuing a degree or certificate program need to complete the orientation requirement prior to registration.
- Complete placement requirements if not previously satisfied.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss program requirements.
- Register for classes, available online.
- Pay for classes, available online.
- Obtain student ID and parking decal.